Date of publication: 2017-08-25 09:55
Finally, I do have my own take on content organization, but it relates a bit more to instructional purposes: How To Organize Content. And if you 8767 re involved in information design, let us know what models you use.
Our research studies are announced on our website and through our social media outlets and newsletter. Please be sure to add yourself to our list and follow us online to learn about our latest research releases. Each research project has four products for your convenience:
This is terrific information! I'm so glad you took the time to write this article. I had no idea you could do stuff like this. I'd like to share it with my administrative assistant's group. What are the rules for using this article? Can I use the whole article (with appropriate acknowledgements, of course) or just provide a link to it?
For general or background information, check out useful URLs , general information online , almanacs or encyclopedias online such as Britannica. Use search engines and other search tools as a starting point.
Some instructors prefer that you only write about the differences between two things, while others want you to focus on explaining the similarities as well. Either way, you'll need to make sure that your thesis statement reflects your instructor's expectations. For example, if I wanted to write about Social Networking sites, I'd need to write different thesis statements depending on my compare/contrast assignment.
9) Open-Ended Questions: All open-ended questions in your survey are exploratory in nature. The mere fact that you allow respondents to provide any feedback they please, gives you the opportunity to gain insights on topics you haven’t previously thought of. Adding a few open-ended questions in surveys with large amounts of respondents can be somewhat difficult and time-consuming to sort through, but it can indicate important trends and opinions for further research.
6. Is my thesis statement concise and clear?
7. Did I follow my outline? Did I miss anything?
8. Are my arguments presented in a logical sequence?
9. Are all sources properly cited to ensure that I am not plagiarizing?
5. Have I proved my thesis with strong supporting arguments?
6. Have I made my intentions and points clear in the essay?
Creating a Resilient Supply Chain to Combat Counterfeiting Activities: Identification, Containment, and Preventive Approaches
Researchers: Anand Nair and Robert Handfield
Counterfeiting represents a significant loss of revenue as well as a major threat to a company’s brand and quality reputation. Despite the magnitude of the problem, few executives have definitive strategies for dealing with this issue. An understanding of these supply side issues can present implications for the supply management function. This project will produce guidelines for the CPOs on how to work with other business functions and suppliers to identify, mitigate, and prevent the on-going threat of counterfeit products in the supply chain.
The newest research reports are available to members immediately upon release. Non-members with an account in Knowledge Central (http://) may access research three years after release.
Anonymous posting in Google Classroom! I haven 8767 t used GC in the classroom yet but I 8767 m thinking of integrating my student avatar characters here. After reading this page, I 8767 m thinking students could post anonymously by using their own avatars. The teacher would only know real names thus bringing the anonymity of virtualness to learning.
Put all your note cards or paper in the order of your outline, . IA, IB, IC. If using a word processor, create meaningful filenames that match your outline codes for easy cut and paste as you type up your final paper, . cut first Introduction paragraph and paste it to IA. Before you know it, you have a well organized term paper completed exactly as outlined.